We hope you are staying safe and adjusting to our “new normal”…
Furry Friends Biscuit Bakery will be at the Southwest Plaza Mall Farmers Market on Saturday, May 16, from 8am–2pm! We are looking forward to seeing friendly faces — wearing masks! — and as always, we’ll be offering up freshly baked biscuits for your furry friends.
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND, before you head out to see us on Saturday, May 16:
• Our booth tents at the Farmers Market will be spaced apart — a vacant spot between each vendor (10ft).
• Please continue to practice social distancing (at least 6 feet) — THANKS so much!
• Unfortunately, we cannot offer sampling during this time.
• We strongly encourage customers to use credit cards. No coins, please!
• And Karen will be wearing gloves and a mask — rest assured, with a smile behind that mask!
ANY QUESTIONS? Please contact email@example.com
SEE YOU THEN…and THANK YOU!